Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thoughtful Thursday!
Good morning!
Today is a 'test' day!! Yup, I have sent all of you an email in your Gmail with a link to a PowerPoint to prepare for tomorrow.  Do you remember that you have to be in Google Chrome (rainbow wheel) before you log in and find your "waffle"? Once you are in the waffle, look for the big red  M which means mail.  There you will see 2 emails from me (black and bold)!  If you would like to practice, you can write me back and let me know how this worked for you and what you liked about the presentation!  Don't worry if things don't work right away... I will be helping you as will your parents so just take a big breath, try again, and then ask for help!
You got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Monday Morning! Each of you have received a code in your gmail (edu)  to enter the classroom.  Please let me know if you have any diff...