Friday, September 6, 2019


Welcome to our new Terrific Two’s blog! Sept. 6
The blog will replace the agenda and is written with the students, using their voice.
On Friday students wrote:
To start off the school year, we have been studying the OK book, please ask us about it. 
Ask me about my Ok math example.  Let me show you!
Ask me about the assembly and the school opera.
Next week is meet the teacher and BBQ at school!
Please come. Check out the school website for more information.
Check backpacks for important school information that needs to be returned!
To start off the school year, we have been studying the OK book, please ask us about it. 
We are collecting cereal boxes for our trip across Canada.  Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Monday Morning! Each of you have received a code in your gmail (edu)  to enter the classroom.  Please let me know if you have any diff...