Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hello Terrific Twos!  No this is not an April Fools joke to have 2 blogs today! 
This is a little video on how to get into google classroom.  The classroom is not yet set up, but this video will tell you a little about it and help you get ready for our upcoming Classroom meeting that will happen this Friday!  Your parents will be getting an email all about it and I will be sending you a link just before the meeting.  I know you all remember how to get into your google drive and the "waffle". Don't worry, I'll be sending you more information tomorrow and Friday!
Just enjoy watching this with your parents when you have time!

https://calgaryboardofeducation-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/r/personal/jmday_cbe_ab_ca/Documents/Accessing%20CBE%20Google%20Accounts.mp4?csf=1&e=WVf7N5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Monday Morning! Each of you have received a code in your gmail (edu)  to enter the classroom.  Please let me know if you have any diff...