Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Ask me about the special guest, Sam from Amazing Race Canada who came to our school today.  He is training for the 2020 Olympics and shared a running secret with us! I can show you.
Please send a small box or bag to school tomorrow so that I can take home all the beautiful items I have made.
We will have our class party tomorrow, Dec. 18.  If we like, we can bring a little fruit platter, cheese/crackers or nibbles to share  with our classmates.  Don't forget, we can wear PJ's or Christmas sweaters etc. tomorrow too! We have caroling in the morning.
Thursday is a full day and report cards will go home at the end of the day.  There is no school on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Monday Morning! Each of you have received a code in your gmail (edu)  to enter the classroom.  Please let me know if you have any diff...