Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Ask me about the writing I did for my sketch.  Ask me about my math pattern quiz. I wrote an example to share with you in my learning log. Jugo Juice and Kernals Fun Lunch tomorrow. 
Se notice below about our book fair.

ALL BOOK FAIR - USED BOOK DONATIONS NEEDED!
Hawkwood School will be having their semi-annual book fair November 19-22nd. Once again we accepting donations of children’s and adult’s books for our Fall Book Fair. Please consider donating popular titles for children such as:
Diary of a wimpy kid
Bad guys series
Dog man
Mighty robot
Amulet
Elephant & piggie books
Branches series including Dragon Masters
Any books by Raina Telgemeier (graphic novels)

Please do not bring textbooks, encyclopedias, magazines or any items that are too outdated. Used books can be dropped off in the foyer across from the office.
Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Monday Morning! Each of you have received a code in your gmail (edu)  to enter the classroom.  Please let me know if you have any diff...